Welcome to The International School of Andalucia!
We sincerely thank you for your interest in our School.
We are happy to share with you our admissions procedure:
- Once we have received an enquiry through email, telephone, in person or through the webpage we will get in touch within 24 hours.
- We then proceed to send by email initial information (Brochure and Tariffs), and an invitation to visit the school. School visits are generally programmed during school hours from 9:00h-16:00h.
- If the family lives abroad and are unable to come to the school, a Skype or telephone call interview can be arranged.
- You will be given a complete tour of the site, enter classrooms for a few minutes, and finally a meeting is organized with the family and the Head, Head of Primary or Key stage coordinator if required.
- Once it has been established that there is a place available within the appropriate Year Group, the student will be invited to spend a taster day in school and complete the admissions entrance test.
- Upon the results of the admissions tests and prior academic details are reviewed, we will contact you with the outcome of the final decision.
- If an offer of enrolment is confirmed, the Head of Admissions will forward all necessary information to the parents (to follow).